Rainy day -_- next two days will also be rainy..
While fleeing the rain I found the biggest bookstore in Seoul by accident :D The bookstore is really really big and I spent a long time there looking around.
Of course the most books were written in korean and it's amazing to see so many korean books, but I can't understand them anyway... I was most fascinated with the Japanese books and magazines xD In the end I didn't bought any book because I thought that it's really stupid to buy a Japanese book in Seoul when I'm in Japan soon..
Ahh and the strange feeling when I found a few German books like "Sonea-die Heilerin" or "Seelen" :)
Then I wandered a little bit through Seochon. Seochon is next to the biggest Palace in Seoul, the Gyeongbokgung Palace, and has a few traditional houses (though not as much as Bukchon).
This was really an amazing small alley with many curves and beautiful houses <3
Then until tomorrow ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment