I spoke all those four languages today (ok, in korean only some words but I'm surrounded by korean!!!)
First I went to Sangsu by subway to visit a certain place:
This was the filming location for the drama "Love Rain" which I really enjoyed watching. This place was kinda made into a little museum :) I met there two Japanese woman and we spent an hour together there and talked. I'm really surprised how good I can communicate in Japanese :D
After that I met with a friend and fellow student. On the way to the meeting point I met a korean woman in the subway who spoke with me! Normally koreans just ignore me, but I guess there exist also some who are interested in foreigners and want to test their english ^^ But as I had to exit the subway we spoke only for a short time.
I met my friend and his korean girlfriend in Gangnam-Gu.
After eating (omurice :3) we went by subway to Myeong-dong. Myeongdong is a really nice shopping area. We met there with three others and went shopping together. Though I'm not really the shopping typ it was kinda fun :)
No comments:
Post a Comment