The traffic is kinda dangerous. Especially motorbikes in small alleys, they just honk when you're in the way~
Like this photo there are many of such alleys. Everything is only written in hangul, so I'm glad I can read it and regret that I didn't learn more korean the last months.
I searched for a supermarket but haven't found one yet.. But there are many street vendors selling all kinds of food. Unfortunately I don't know what kind of food xD I'm not ready yet to eat everything, especially meat, innards or something like that. But I bought water from such a street vendor ^^ (but my korean was a little unpolite T_T have to try better next time)
Then I found the Cheonggyecheon river. It's such a lovely little river right in the middle of Seoul and you can walk on both sides on small paths next to it.
There are stone steps where you can cross the river and many bridges where people sit and enjoy the shadow.
That's it for today, I need to take a shower and some sleep. And I found a Somen Restaurant where I can eat noodles tonight :)
No comments:
Post a Comment