Wednesday, 28 August 2013

Gangnam-Gu

Today was extremly exhausting because I walked and walked for a very long time and weather is totally hot and sticky. But it was a great day <3

First time using the subway in Seoul! I'm impressed, the subway system is really great and easy to understand even for foreigners (who have no sense of direction xD)

I explored Gangnam-Gu and Cheongdam-dong. There are all the big shopping malls and businesses.
The photo shows the Dosan-street :)

Actually I wanted to wait until it's dark to see how the district changes, but was too exhausted. Maybe I'll come again, I've enough time.

Now I show you a special building, which is located in Seolleung-street.
Doesn't look special? Tree-J is located there in the sixth floor! That's the management of my favourite korean artist, he's the boss there :) I even saw him there today :D
I spoke for the first time with a Japanese, also a fan of Jang Keun Suk like me. I'm not so good at speaking, but my korean is as bad as her English and in Japanese we could at least communicate xD I should learn more I know that T_T

I'm hungry ^^ Thats it for today!


No comments:

Post a Comment